Setting up SSTP VPN on Mac OS X
PPTP and L2TP are default Mac protocols but you may configure OpenVPN (Tunnelblick) and SSTP as well.
Follow below steps to configure SSTP on Mac.
First of all, Download / install Easy SSTP from here OR here Easy SSTP
B- Provide your Mac password and click “OK“
C- Click on Easy SSTP icon from Menu bar and select “Configure…“
D- Click on “New“
E- Insert following info:
- Select “Connection Type“: Password from drop down menu
- Insert Connection Name: ManyVPN SSTP
- Insert desired server: Click here to get the server list
- Insert Username provided by ManyVPN
- Insert Password provided by ManyVPN
- Click on “Save“.
F- Click on “Easy SSTP” icon from Menu bar and select newly created “ManyVPN SSTP” connection.
G- You are connected now. Enjoy the FREEDOM!!!
H- Click on “Easy SSTP” icon from Menu bar and select “Shows status…” to verify connection.
Caution: If you are looking for higher security, then please follow this guide to disable your IPv6.
Contact our LiveChat on ManyVPN.COM for any issue.
Was this answer helpful?
In order to configure Tunnel Blick, you need to download Tunnel Blick and OpenVPN Tunnel Blick...
How to Flush DNS? VPN connected but No Internet Access If you are using Apple Devices...
Before proceeding, please check which VPN type (PPTP or L2TP/IPSec) is suitable for your network...
Before installing our APK APP file in Android, please follow this instruction: Then you can go...
1) Download Myentunnel, SwitchyOmega and install Chrome browser Download MyEnTunnel here for...